Welcome to Seahorse and Starfish Classes
We are safe and happy.
We love playing with our friends at school.
We are excited about learning.
Learning is fun and creative!
We love exploring and solving problems!
Activities are practical and we learn from first hand experiences.
Sometimes we choose what to do and develop our own ideas.
We learn indoors and outdoors.
We explore patterns and make connections in our learning.
We love to talk about our learning and share our understanding with our friends and teachers.
Ofsted Report January 2020 said:
"Children play and learn happily in the bright, inviting environment of the early years."
Please try to help your child at home by encouraging them to:-
* Talk about school in a positive way
* Dress themselves, including putting on their coat and turning clothes the right way round
* Take charge of personal hygiene
* Have good table manners (including practising using a knife and fork!)
* Be aware of the needs, feelings and safety of others.
Please note due to COVID19 planned trips and visitors for the autumn term have been cancelled.