We at Peacehaven Heights Primary School attach great importance to the appearance of our pupils and their standard of dress. Through wearing a uniform, we hope the children gain a sense of belonging and of being important members of our school community. For these reasons, we ask that children and parents ensure that it is worn smartly and with pride.
(This can be worn throughout the year)
- Dark purple sweatshirt embroidered with Peacehaven Heights logo.
- or dark purple sweatshirt cardigan embroidered with Peacehaven Heights logo.
- Black or grey traditional trousers or knee length skirt.
- White polo shirt
- Black low heeled shoes or boots. No trainers.
- Plain black, grey or white socks/tights.
Optional Summer Uniform
- Purple and white checked dress or black/grey traditional shorts.
- Black or white sandals.
(the following items are essential)
- black shorts
plain white T-shirt
trainers or plimsolls
Useful additional items:
- Sweatshirts/tracksuits for use in winter outdoor games lessons.
Football boots and football socks.
Children are not allowed to wear nail varnish, makeup or jewellery (other than small stud earrings which they must be able to remove themselves for P.E. and swimming lessons).
Sweatshirts and cardigans can be purchased online from Brigade Clothing.
A small stock of sweatshirts and cardigans are available to purchase from the school. Please contact the school offices for prices and availability.
Please ensure that all clothing, including outdoor coats, hats and gloves, are clearly marked with your child's name.
Ensure any bags brought in are small and easy to store as our cloakroom space is very limited.
For health and safety issues, including the control of head lice, we suggest that children with long hair should wear it tied back.
If, in an emergency, your child has to come to school not wearing full school uniform, please give him/her a note which explains the reason. This can then be shown to any adult who questions him/her during the day.