Our School Aims
· To create a vibrant and exciting place to learn, where childhood matters and learning is meaningful, relevant and fun.
Our School aims are:
· To encourage the children to develop enquiring minds and a life-long love of learning
· To provide a stimulating, knowledge-based curriculum with exciting and meaningful first-hand experiences that inspire and engage all
· To provide an outstanding environment for learning; inside and outside the classroom
· To develop children’s independence, confidence and resilience and the ability to work co-operatively
· To appreciate and value each child’s contribution and celebrate their achievements.
· To ensure and promote equality for all pupils
· To enable the children to show respect, good manners, and compassion for others
· To equip and prepare children for life in Modern Britain.