Our School Aims
- To create a vibrant and exciting place to learn, where childhood matters and learning is meaningful, relevant and fun.
Our School aims are:
- To encourage the children to develop enquiring minds and a life-long love of learning
- To provide a stimulating, creative curriculum with exciting and meaningful first-hand experiences that inspire and engage all
- To provide an outstanding environment for learning; whether inside or outside the classroom
- To develop children’s self-reliance, confidence and resilience and the ability to work both independently and co-operatively
- To appreciate and value each child’s contribution and celebrate their achievements.
- To ensure equality for all and to quickly tackle any disadvantage or discrimination
- To enable the children to learn courtesy, good manners, and consideration for others
- To equip and prepare children for the challenges ahead